Bronson Bartolone PT, DPT is a board-certified, Florida licensed physical therapist and the newest member of our team, joining Care Wellness Center in 2022. Born and raised in Northeast Ohio, he completed his bachelor’s degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry at Youngstown State University, graduating with the top of his class, Magna Cum Laude. He also completed his Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy at YSU in 2017.
After relocating to Florida after graduation, Dr. Bartolone started his career in Punta Gorda, FL as an Assistant Director of an outpatient physical therapy clinic. One year later, Dr. Bartolone accepted a new position as Lead Director at Northwest Broward Orthopedic Associates under two orthopedic surgeons.
After running orthopedic clinics for the past 5 years, Dr. Bartolone decided to begin a new journey by starting his own business and partnering with Care Wellness Center.
He has extensive experience with evaluating and treating musculoskeletal, neurological, vestibular impairments, sports injuries, total joint replacements, arthroscopic surgeries, and falls prevention.
He is also APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor who works with St. Augustine University, Broward College, and currently serves on the Advisory Board for Keiser University.
Dr. Bartolone has established a strong presence within the community. He is well loved and respected by all his patients which is reflected in his many amazing reviews. He strives to achieve the optimum wellness through movement for all his patients while demonstrating true compassion and empathy.
During his spare time, he enjoys kayaking, fishing, spearfishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, lobstering, muay thai, swimming, and spending time with his family.
Some of the conditions Dr. Bronson Bartolone, Physical Therapist, specializes in treating are:
- Spine: Stenosis, Disc Herniations, Degenerative Disc Disease, Degenerative Joint Disease, Radiculopathy, Myelopathy, Fusions, Discectomy, Laminectomy, Compression Fractures, Kyphoplasty, Scoliosis, Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder: Impingement, Torn Rotator Cuff, Frozen Shoulder, Tendinitis, Labrum Tear, Dislocation, Instability, Total Shoulder Replacement, Reverse Shoulder Replacement, Fractures, Bursitis, Rotator Cuff Repair, Labral Repair, Osteoarthritis
- Elbow: Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Tendinitis, Bicep Tendon Rupture/Repair, Biceps Tendonitis, Triceps Tendinitis, Osteoarthritis
- Wrist/Hand: Radial/Ulnar Fractures, Thumb (CMC) Osteoarthritis, Trigger Finger, Finger Fractures
- Hip: Total Hip Replacements, Osteoarthritis, impingement, Femur Fractures, Greater Trochanteric Bursitis, Gluteal Tendinitis, IT Band Syndrome, Dislocation, Labral Tear
- Knee: Knee Replacement, Meniscectomy, Torn Meniscus, ACL repair, Torn ACL, Osteoarthritis, Osgood Schlatter’s, Patellar Tendinitis, Patellar Maltracking, Jumper’s Knee, Chondromalacia, Patellar Femoral Joint Pain, MCL tear/sprain, Quadriceps Tendon Tear, Hamstring Strain, Instability
- Ankle/Foot: Peroneal Tendinitis, Achilles Tendon Tear, Achilles Tendon Repair, Stress Fractures, Bunionectomy, Ankle Sprains, Ligament Tear, Plantar Fasciitis, Osteoarthritis
- Vestibular: Balance Training, Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo, Falls Risk Assessment