What is the definition of an allergy? An allergy is an abnormal reaction or over reaction of a person’s immune system to a substance that should be, under normal circumstances, harmless.
How Do Allergies Affect My Life? Allergies can cause an imbalance in any system of your body and can cause a multitude of health conditions including…
- Nervous system – Migraines, Depression, Dizziness, Anxiety, ADD and ADHD, Autism
- Circulatory system – Hypertension, Poor Circulation
- Musculo-skeletal system – Arthritis, Aches & Pains, Chronic fatigue, Fibromyalgia,
- Respiratory system – Asthma, Wheezing, Chronic bronchitis
- Digestive Disorders – Constipation, Diarrhea, Abdominal pains, Cramping, Bloating, Nausea, IBS, Celiac Disease and Crohn’s Disease
- Dermatologic – Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Acne, Itching, Hives
- Gen/Urinary – Chronic UTI, Kidney Stones
- Other – Chronic infections, Bed Wetting, Fluid Retention, Ear infections, Sinus infections
I have received conventional allergy treatments in the past…why haven’t they worked? They haven’t worked because in most cases you are suppressing your body’s immune response instead of rebalancing the system and allowing your body to return to its normal balanced state. As a result you may feel temporarily better but the symptoms usually return.
Click here to learn how we treat allergy with energy medicine.
Please call us at 954-586-8088 to schedule a session. Care Wellness Center proudly serves the communities of Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Margate, Tamarac, Parkland and Deerfield Beach in South Florida. Learn more about treating allergies naturally at The Acupuncturists website