CARE Wellness Center isn’t just another healthcare facility; we’re a dedicated team of integrative medicine experts who work together – with each other and with you – to provide healthcare services that will effectively soothe and relieve your condition or illness.
Our Integrative Medicine team uses cumulative medical experience to target and treat your condition. Our specialists don’t just treat symptoms. We look for the root cause of your condition. CARE Wellness Center’s full range of healthcare services can address and resolve your condition at its source. We believe that this is the most effective way to help you achieve ongoing, optimal health and to lead a satisfying life.
The following list names just a few of the integrative medicine services offered at CARE Wellness Center.
- Chiropractic is a natural, drugless, non-surgical approach to skeletal and muscular health that enhances your body’s natural recuperation through painless adjustments and an array of soothing procedures to help relax your spinal (neck and back) muscles.
- Acupuncture is a treatment that seeks to re-establish your own natural energy (qi) life force, restoring harmony and correcting imbalances throughout the body.
- Rehabilitation can help you recover your strength, relearn skills or discover new therapeutic approaches to performing daily tasks. Physical Therapy uses state-of-the-art equipment and graduated exercise plans to help patients improve or regain physical abilities.
- Energetic Medicine – including Homeopathy, Laser Acupuncture and Applied Kinesiology.
- Traditional Medicine with its emphasis on diagnosis helps to determine current and ongoing health risks through detailed history and evaluation. Results lead to targeted recommendations for future medicine, treatments and therapy.
- Massage Therapy is soft tissue manipulation intended to reduce stress, improve circulation, and reduce or eliminate muscular pain.
- Nutrition Programs apply scientific principles of diet, exercise, and supplementation to your individual body type and lifestyle to create a program addressing your nutritional needs.
- Weight Loss begins with education. Nutritional instruction is combined with a plan to monitor your activity levels and enhance your views on diet and health.
Please call us at 954-586-8088 to schedule free consultation. Our Integrative medicine team wants to work together with you, the patient, to form a viable treatment plan and effectively treat your condition. We proudly serve Margate, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek and Pompano Beach Florida.
At CARE Wellness Center, our integrative medicine team specializes in the treatment of: